Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Is Humility The Only Thing Kid Rock Lacks? Bullgod

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rockcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2000
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.MTV.com/news/articles/145...headlines=true

    ------------------
    ahhhh,the power of cheese

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bubble_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That picture of him is really, really hot.

    ------------------
    "Today I think I'll be hardcore"-Jimmy Urine, Mindless Self Indulgence

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rapfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    That is a matter of opinion.

    I don't think my Mom would go out with him' she has better taste.

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bubble_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok.

    ------------------
    "Today I think I'll be hardcore"-Jimmy Urine, Mindless Self Indulgence

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SandraDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do not like the green hat!!!

    ACK!



    ------------------
    ~You cant say that Kid~
    ~Fuck off I just did~

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rockcity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2000
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sq studio green hat int mtv

    i dont think i really dig the hat that much either smile

    ------------------
    ahhhh,the power of cheese

  7. #7
    Inactive Member rapfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Was he hung over in that picture?

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Colleen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhhh....my new favorite leprechaun!!!
    ...green stars....blue clovers.....

    He was on 88.7 this morning, Detroit station. The man is very funny.....and personable as hell!



    ------------------
    "Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit"...Henry David Thoreau

  9. #9
    Inactive Member unruly's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2001
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he looks confused and stoned!!!!

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Wizekrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2000
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yup, that's normal...lol...but he does have a lazy eye...he looks stoned whether or not he actually is...

    ------------------
    ~~"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." ~~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •